The institute offers the following training services.
- Training in Piggery Production
- Training in Grasscutter Production
- Training in Rabbit Production
- Training in Small Ruminants
- Training in Broiler, Layer and Guinea Fowl Production
- Black Soldierfly Larvae Farming
The institute offers the following consultancy services:
- Business Plan Development
- Pest & Disease Control
- Farm Management & Technology Transfer
- Production & Sale of Animal Housing
Guinea Fowl Resource Centre (GFRC) established to promote Guinea fowl value chain development
The establishment of Guinea Fowl Resource Centres (GFRC) by the institute at its Katamanso and Nyankpala research stations are to serve the southern and northern sectors of the country respectively. The prime aim of the GFRC is to establish a centre of excellence for technology generation, demonstration and business incubation throughout the Guinea fowl value Chain. This project was sponsored under the West African Agricultural Productivity Programme II (WAAPP
The CSIR-ARI GFRC facilitates the creation of competitive guinea fowl related agri-businesses through technology development and commercialization. It supports such agri-businesses with handholding services starting from business conceptualization to implementation and scaling up.
ARIBRO NUCLEUS FLOCK